Friday 23 January 2009

OK so I've created my the blog for my new business

The purpose of http://www.prestigewhisky.com/ is as follows :


obviously to sell lots of whisky !
but also to raise the profile of whisky as the lifestyle drink of choice for those with the money to enjoy it - in other words give people some choice, a high level of customer service and a real feel for the pleasures of one of the most subtle food and drink experiences on earth.



My business model is therefore to retail exclusive and rare whisky to connoiseurs, collectors, corporates, those wishing to buy it as a gift and so forth.

I'll be operating primarily as an on-line retailer but I will offer a special customer-centric telephone and e-mail ordering service so that where possible I can offer the benefit of my experience and passion for my products.



The website will be http://www.prestigewhisky.com/ and I will to point this blog at the site to ensure that new information on the site can be accessed immediately by anyone who subscribes to the RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment