Tuesday 15 December 2009

RSS Feed

I think i may have blogged about the following topic before in the last few weeks - you'd think I'd be able to be bothered to locate and link to this item on my own blog - but I can't .....

Anyway, we currently have 9 subscribers to this blog (as shown when you search for 'Prestige Whisky' on the search function on google reader). I think I'd asked people to subscribe in a previous blog and see if we can up the numbers a bit.

However, despite the raging success of the website traffic at www.prestigewhisky.com; over 1100 visits to the blog and now nearly a 1,000 followers on Twitter we still can't get past 10 subscribers.

Come on, it's the festive period - subscribe via your favourite rss feed thingy and give us some more good numbers to end the year.

Ta !

No comments:

Post a Comment