Thursday 19 November 2009

Blog subscribers

On a whim I just checked in google reader how many people subscribe to our blog - at the moment it's only 9 people with one person subscribing to our retail whisky list on Twitter, not sure how many subscribe to or main Whisky1 Twitter feed but not many I'd suspect.

Given that we're nearly at 1,000 views of this blog in total I'd really love to have more subscribers and more interaction by definition with our customers - so do me a favour and go to your google account (or equivalent reader), click on reader and do a search for us under 'prestige whisky' then click subscribe.

As an aside we're also planning (thinking about) a PW podcast - if you're interested in hearing early versions please feel free to drop me an e-mail on info@prestigewhisky.com and I'll send it out to you when it's ready - putting it on the website and of course itunes should follow but I have to work out the kinks first so at the mo it will be a small podcast which should e-mail ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment